Thank You for Applying to TLC
Thank you for your application to The Learning Community School. We are a community of students, staff, and families that come together to support each child’s educational journey. We look forward to getting to know you better.
All completed applications including receipt of all records will be reviewed with an admission decision to you by February 28.
Our application process includes the following steps. You will receive more information about each step from our Admissions staff.
- Campus tour – If you have not toured our campus, please schedule a campus tour. We have some alternate dates available if none of the dates listed work for you.
- Teacher Recommendations – We require at least two teacher recommendations for students applying to grades 1 – 8. One from your child’s English or language arts teacher and one from your child’s math teacher. You may include another teacher recommendation if you’d like.
- Visit Day – Your child is required to visit our campus to spend time in class. Applicants for Kindergarten will have a play visit on November 11th. We will be in touch with you to schedule your child’s visit day.
- Family Information – We require a conversation with all families to answer any questions you may have and share detailed information about our educational program at your child’s entry grade level. Typically this conversation happens either after drop-off or before pick-up on your child’s visit day.
- Academic Records – We require current academic records from any other school your child attended. These records must come directly from your child’s previous school.
We look forward to getting to know you and your child. You will be hearing from our Admissions staff with more details about our application process.